Friday, October 2, 2009

Growing up too fast!

This little guy is growing up too fast....I am literally seeing him get bigger from week to week! Matthew has much more of an appetite than Jackson ever thought about having. He will sometimes take up to 4 ounces already and with Jackson we were lucky to get 2 ounces in him by 3 weeks. But we are all doing well - Matthew seems to be getting up about twice a night to eat and he seems to be a good little sleeper most of the time.

I have moved him out of my room and into the pack and play in the office b/c we were both not sleeping well. I am still not ready to take Jackson out of his crib...I guess I will have to when we finally get to Kansas. :)






And for some reason Jackson always wants people to smell his feet! lol

1 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

How funny!! Mackenzie does the same thing and then she'll say "stinky peet" Haha! They are both adorable!! Love seeing your updates!