Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well Baby Checks

I took both the boys today for their Well Baby Check Ups! All went well except I don't know how people have more than 2 kids......my 2 exhaust me!

Jackson had his 3 year check up and all looked great! He is a healthy little boy! We are going to get him into a Speech Therapist to see if he is where he needs to be, but the Doc assured me that boys are slower to develop than girls and it sometimes takes them to school age to talk really well. But since I am concerned - she is referring me over! He has gained a few inches in a year - 38.75 inched now, but he is holding strong at 29.5 pounds! I don't think the boy will ever hit 30 pounds!

Matthew had his 6 month Well Baby Check Up and he is also doing great- right where he needs to be developmentally! He has had an issue with eczema since he was born and he is having a flare up right now, so we got some stronger meds for that (a steroid actually, which I am concerned about) but to get it under control I guess we will have to use it once in a while. Other than that he is growing growing up: 15.4 pounds and 26 inches is what he was today! At this rate he will be as big as Jackson before long!

2 comments:

Traci said...

They are so cute! Let me know how the speech eval goes. They do use different standards for boys and girls. Good luck with the steroid stuff. It may make him grumpy.

Traci said...

They are so cute! Let me know how the speech eval goes. They do use different standards for boys and girls. Good luck with the steroid stuff. It may make him grumpy.