Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And so it begins

T-ball that is! I L.O.V.E it! The kids are so so cute, so innocent, could care less about competition and being the best, but just having a good time! I am very grateful that Daddy was able to be here too - he seems to miss a lot of firsts! This one is especially important though bc David played sports growing up and is something he wants for his kids if they want it!

Daddy helping him with that no so broke in glove!

Here he is at bat.....grr that I had my camera turned! Sorry but you have to tilt your head! I will try to do it right at the next game! Oh he was SO SO proud running to 1st!



On third!

Daddy was trying to show him how to get ready in the field......and it led to

playing in the dirt! :)
He finally walked off the field midgame and told me he didn't like baseball anymore, then started to cry/whine a little. I finally got out of him that he wanted to get the ball! :) Of course as he was talking to me a ball would have gone right to him! So he got back on the field and thank goodness a ball came right to him and he got it! He held it in the air and turned to me with the biggest smile on his face! I guess he likes baseball again!

Jackson with some of his best friends: Dillon and Kambree!

1 comments:

The Blaufuss Family said...

Awesome! Love the playing in dirt!