Friday, July 8, 2011

The Botanica

We braved the heat this morning to check out our Botanical Garden and their recent opening of the children's section. What a fun place and just beauty all around! The new area for kids is great - water features, water pumps, a tree house area, music and much more! I think we will definitely be heading back!

First we headed to the Butterfly Pavilion.



The entrance to the children's area! I can't believe we got a picture of all the kids looking!

Just monkeying around!

Matthew was SOAKED from this fountain! But it didn't take him long to dry!





Playing a little tune!

Banging on the drums!

I'm not sure were he found the sword! :)

Jackson made a friend!



My attempt at just 1 picture of the boys together - and this is the best I got - sigh!

The lily pads were a favorite!

Just some of the flowers!