Thursday, June 14, 2012

One Month

I can't believe Shelby is already a month old...at this rate I will be sending her off to Kindergarten before I know it!  She is a really good baby for the most part besides always wanting to be held and eating non stop!  But I guess that's what babies do! She is a MUCH better sleeper than her brothers were.  I can get her down between7-9 pm and she will usually sleep 4-5 hrs before waking and then the next stretch is usually 3 hrs.  During the day though she is every 2 hrs still! 

 I am so curious to see what she weighs but we don't have another appt until 2 months.  I can tell she is growing like a weed....she's even starting to get a roll here or there (which her brothers have never had)!  She seems to be getting longer too! 

She is starting to smile some and I think she is starting to focus more on things.  She is trying her hardest to be a big girl and hold her head up....she needs to slow down this growing up thing!  And she is definitely a Mama's girl!  Now if she would only like to shop!  :)




Here is a little video of here outside yesterday...she was cooing in the beginning but of course stopped! 

1 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

She is such a cutie! I know you are just loving having a sweet girl! :) Congratulations again!