Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cancer Sucks

Plain and Simple! 
I have a friend here (I knew her when we were in MS and they are here now) whose daughter was dx with Lymphoma last Thursday.  I just came from the hopsital from seeing them and they were in great spirits and Claire is just as cute as ever!  Please join me in praying for Claire!  She is in the 1st grade so I believe she is 7! 

Here is her Caring Bridge if you are interested in reading her story or sharing a word or two of encouragement!  Click HERE

1 comments:

Kim said...

Elizabeth, thanks for sharing this. Tears have been falling. She is the same age as Luke & I just can't even begin to imagine. She mentioned the Daack's in her post. They were here for training and in our Sunday School class. I have a lot of respect for them. I'm thankful that they have strong Christian families around them. I will be praying for them.