Saturday, November 29, 2014

Wednesday - Hollywood Studios

Wednesday was my favorite day.  I think that Hollywood Studios is my favorite by far!  We did lots of fun things!  David took the boys first thing and got them signed up for Jedi Training while the rest of us stood in line for Toy Story Mania since we couldn't get a Fast Pass for it (the boys rode it later by the way and it was lots of fun!).  We played in Honey I Shrunk the Kids a while (the kids have been enjoying the movie at home), watched many shows (Indiana Jones, Disney Jr Live, Muppets 3D), the boys did Jedi Training and fought Darth Vador at the end which was super cool, Star Tours (which may have been my fav even though I am not a Star Wars fan) we rode twice, and lots of other fun rides!  We ate there that night and stayed and watched them turn the Christmas lights on which are also set to music! Shelby and Matthew were exhausted by the night, but after dinner David took Jackson back to Magic Kingdom and rode some big kid rides!







 
 







0 comments: