Thursday, February 4, 2010

Comparison Pictures!

I have been going through and getting all of our pictures on our External Hard Drive and I thought it would be fun to compare the boys up until now! I am glad I did b/c I began looking for some of Jackson's pictures and they weren't all there....so through a little digging and searching - David and I have found them all! :) And now they are all in ONE PLACE!

BIRTH
Jackson

Matthew

1 MONTH
Jackson

Matthew

2 MONTHS
Jackson

Matthew

3 MONTHS
Jackson

Matthew

4 MONTHS
Jackson

Matthew

Stay tuned....5 months will be here next week! :)

2 comments:

Betsy said...

They seem to look a lot alike in the beginning, but as Matthew is getting older he is looking less like Jackson. They are both quite handsome little guys though. :o)

Traci said...

Awww I love it! I agree that they looked more alike at younger ages.