Sunday, July 25, 2010

Daddy's Home!

We were glad to finally get David home after a little hold up....but he is here now and the boys are so happy!

Ready to go get him with their sweet shirts on!

Waiting Waiting......


There he is - third one down!
Jackson ran right up there! (Check out my burn lines....yep went to the pool, sunscreened my kids but forgot about me!)

One happy boy and one happy daddy!

Matthew seemed excited to! I was afraid he would cry, but he didn't.

This is my most favorite picture!

Back together again...for a little while at least!

Jackson was having fun with all Daddy's stuff!

3 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

So glad he's home safe and sound with his adorable family!

Leah said...

so glad he's back! how long was he gone? coming to visit anytime soon??? we miss yoU!

Liz said...

So glad you are all together and he came home safely! Very cool that you got to do one of those big welcome home days!! Scott's are much less ceremonial, we pick him up and drop him off at a civilian airport. I'd rather have the fanfare!!!