Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Christmas 2010

Santa came....we must have been good this year!

The boys racked up. Jackson got his Cranky the Crane from Thomas that he has been wanting. Along with everything else under the sun including a Dr Kit, Pillow Pet, Leap Frog Leapster, Thomas the Train Roundhouse, clothes, candy, Thomas trains, games - oh my the list goes on and on!

Matthew got his bells (this is what Jackson said he wanted) and much much more including books, Pillow Pet, cars, big metal Tonka Trucks, Webble Wobble Tree House, a sit and bounce turtle, musical maracas, a push cart.....and on and on!


I also had a great Christmas. I got a picture of The Last Supper I have been wanting, a big decorative clock, floating shelves, some cast iron cookwear, clothes - just to name a little bit!
My sweet husband also had our friend and semstress, Alicia, make me the darling Flight Suit Bag/Purse! I do adore it! It is from one of David's flight suits and it just means so much! Now he has to get me my own patches for it!

David also had a great Christmas getting that Blue Ray he has been wanting with some movies for it, tools galore, clothes, etc!

Here's Papa opening one of his gifts!

And for some reason I don't have a picture of Nana opening a gift, but here she is!

And Big Grandma!

The boys thought they were through and then we had one more surprise for them in the basement! Their very own Bounce House/Slide/Ball Pit! We can't wait to have friends over to play!



We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and were able to spend time with loved ones reflecting on the the Birth of Jesus!
We are off to NC next to open more presents and have a late Christmas with my family!

0 comments: