Saturday, January 1, 2011

Our 2010 in Review

What a great year 2010 has been for us! If they keep flying by this quick I will have grown kids before I know it!

We were able to see family several times throughout the year (mostly them coming to us, but taking a trip to see both sides once). We also were able to meet up with friends we hadn't seen in some time....lots of them passing through on their way to another base.

It is so bittersweet to look back at the year and see how much our kids have grown and changed. Can I just freeze them where they are?


So here is a snapshot of our Year in Review!


The boys at the beginning of the year!

We survived another Mustache March!


The boys and I took a trip to NC (flying with both boys was quite an exerience) and we were able to take Matthew to the beach for the first time!

We also got the chance to meet up with some college friends and their girls! I hadn't seen them since Jackson was a baby!

I had the priviledge to see what my husband does most days. This was a Spouses Flight in the KC135 RT.

We survived 2 deployments and 6 TDYs! David also received 2 quarterly awards for his squadron (Pilot and Junior CGO).....and rumor has it he may be up for a yearly award! We should find out soon, but are super proud of him!
We had lots of Birthdays!
David turned THIRTY!

I turned THIRTY! (no bday picture of me bc I was sick all day with a tummy bug!)

Harley turned 10!

Bailey turned 5!

Jackson turned 3!

Matthew turned 1!

The boys got BIGGER!

Our base hosted an Air Show complete with the Thunderbirds! It was a lot of fun!

We went to CO to visit family.

Sharon and I completed our 2nd Half Marathon - this time in Denver!

Jackson took his first organized class - tumbling. By the time he was done, he had shown much improvement!

We spent lots of time with friends!

Matthew had his first haircut!

And the boys GREW even more!


Happy New Year from our family to yours. May all your dreams come true in 2011!

0 comments: