Friday, August 26, 2011

Tweetsie Railroad

My parents took all of us to Tweetsie Railroad (I had not been since I was a little girl) while we were in the mountains of NC/TN. The kids were at the perfect age to take them and they are both into all things trains, so it made for a great trip! I think the boys had a blast, but honestly I think my mom had the most fun! We were afraid we might not get to go bc we woke up to rain. It finally tapered off and I think most kids had started back to school, so it wasn't very crowded!

On the train!



All the fun rides!

We got in on the action too!

Yee Haw!

A little face painting - a dinosaur for Matthew of course!

And a train for Jackson!

The petting area with deer, goats, ponies, pot bellied pigs, etc!





Fun Family Day filled with lots of memories!


0 comments: