Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkins

I am somewhat behind on posting anything! Between being a mommy to 2 busy boys and dealing with the "afternoon/evening" sickness of baby #3, not to mention church, preschool, speech, AWANA, and soccer- this lady is pooped! I am not too far behind the boys at bedtime and please, please don't just drop by unless you don't care about seeing lots of dust on all the furniture, toys scattered, and laundry piled! Yep that's were I'm at and I'm okay with it- it's just a stage I'm passing through! Luckily just a couple more weeks and I will have my appetite and energy back!

Here are a few pictures of Daddy and the boys making their pumpkins! Can I tell you how much I LOVE these Mr Potato Head Pumpkins! So easy for kids and less accident prone!




The finished product- a pirate for Matthew and a vampire for Jackson!

1 comments:

The Farmer Family said...

Those are really cute! A lot less messy than carving.