Sunday, November 27, 2011

Babies, Babies and more Babies

We found out on Thanksgiving Day that my brother and his wife are expecting a baby! Wait - they lied.....TWO babies! TWINS folks! My cup runneth over with happiness! Can you even imagine my mama's cup?? :)

And these sweet ones are due just 6 weeks after our sweet one! But you know those twinsies will be born no later than 38 weeks, maybe earlier and heaven forbid my little one wants to stay put for a while.....we could have babies darn near close together! What would my mama do if all 3 came on the same week and we are 22 hrs apart?! Well let's just hope that doesn't happen b/c I'm not interested in going over and those twinsies need to cook as long as they can so they are healthy, healthy babies!

We are beyond happy for you Dee and Robin!

0 comments: