Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Round Up

Today our church had a Round Up- it was a community outreach to reach those unchurched. The kids sang the Round Up song (below) and then we had chili and fixins, along with a chili cook off if anyone wanted to participate!
They also had the fire department out, the police department to do Identi-Kid (which I did, so don't steal my boys, bc I have their prints on file now), games, a bouncy house, and our Pastor had his horses out for us to ride!
The kids had a blast regardless of our 35 degree temps!

Here is Jackson singing Round Up (Beware: it is long, but I knew grandparents would love to see it)!


Jackson and I on a horse- umm yeah he was NOT a fan. I'm actually surprised he even rode. Pastor Don eventually got him off.

Then their's our little cowboy! Matthew with Bethany- our Pastor's daughter. Yeah he LOVED it! Could my boys be any more different??

This whole day was a great for Matthew- he is in LOVE with firetrucks! They even turned the lights on for him after I told them what a big fan he was!

Getting to drive!

And the boys on the tire swings.

0 comments: