Thursday, December 1, 2011

15 weeks, 4 days

I finally took a shot of my starting to grow belly! I'm still fitting into my regular clothes, but it won't be long before maternity is all I can wear- ughh!

I also had an appt this past Tuesday and I was 16 weeks, 2 days. I heard the heartbeat- 150 bpm, so a strong one! We head back on the 13th to see if baby is healthy and to find out if it's a boy or girl! :)

The good news is I am sick less often than before, but it still comes and goes. And my weight is back up to my original weight, so from here on out it is on the positive side for me!

3 comments:

The Farmer Family said...

cute!! I like how Harley and Bailey are laying together!

Oak City Books said...

I've missed looking at your blog. Just put boys down for a nap and decided it was time for a lifetime movie and catching up on blogger. I love that baby bump Liz! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Hugs and Merry Christmas!

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Where have I been!?! Seriously, getting on the computer these days is a luxury!! I'm SO behind on my blog!! YOU'RE PREGNANT!! Congrats!! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!