Saturday, December 3, 2011

Santa came to the Base!

We headed to base today to see Santa! What fun we had! Santa arrived in a firetruck which was enough for Matthew! They had it in a hanger this year which turned out SO MUCH BETTER! There was so much more room and it didn't feel crowded at all! We saw lots of friends out there and played lots of games! We even had a yummy doughnut and some juice!

We were even first in line to see Santa and get our picture taken! The pictures should be up soon on the website for us to download!

Jackson asked Santa for a remote control car (hmmm first I heard of this) and Matthew asked for snacks (haha I love that kid)! I was surprised that Matthew even sat on his lap, but he was all about him this year. Last year- not so much!



Playing a game!

The boys and their swords...that didn't survive very long! :(







We had a lot of rain last night and this morning, so the boys had fun jumping in ALL the puddles on the way to the car. I had to strip them down for the ride home bc they were so wet!

I'll have to post our picture with Santa when they get uploaded to the site! I am excited to see how it turned out!

0 comments: