Saturday, February 18, 2012

Little Miss has a hat!

I finally got around to crocheting Miss Shelby a little hat for her little head! I seem to have a list that is never ending and I start things, but am having a hard time completing them! ughh- SO NOT LIKE ME!

Last week David was gone on a TDY, so I made myself finish projects outstanding!
I got the hat crocheted, the baby's room painted, the carpet cleaned and the furniture arranged. Jaime came over and we decided on what I wanted where. We are going with a decal instead of painting a tree bc it will be easier and it was cheaper in the long run (who knows when we will be getting orders to leave here). We have painters tape up where everything is going- decal, floating shelves on either side of the window, her name hanging above her crib, maybe a mirror in there too. So I ordered the mural and I need to make a trip to Hobby Lobby next week to get some things. David's mom has started the bedding - my fil will be here for business in early March and her goal is for him to bring it with him. That means the nursery could be completed by middle of March.....YAY!
I also finished our taxes for the year.....yay for that being done and over with.

So I feel somewhat accomplished or the week.....somewhat! The list never ends though.....

1 comments:

whippetmom said...

look at you go! Have you gotten her any head bands? Her Aunt Liz may need to treat her to some if you haven't gotten a ton already??! :)