Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feburary 2nd

will always be a tough day for me. See that's the day my sweet babe was due - the one we miscarried in June. As the day approaches tomorrow I reflect back on the hard hrs, minutes and days I have had. Yes, time does heal the pain, but the emptiness of missing that little one is still there. In my heart I am forever a mom of 4, not just 3!

I finally feel like I "know" why this was in God's plan for us and especially for me. See our family has had tragedy lately too and I feel like if I can connect in the tiniest of ways, then maybe just maybe I can lend some comfort to those that I love so dearly! And not only to this situation, but I have had 4 friends lose sweet ones since and just being there, crying with them, and letting them know you know helps- I think.

I am beyond grateful for the friends that helped me through b/c they had "been there". It's not an easy road to travel, but it is one that you can walk with the love and support of the ones around you.

So until I get to hold you in my arms sweet one - rest in Jesus' arms! I am sure it's a mighty glorious view up there.

2 comments:

Liz said...

That is the very best way to view trials- part of God's plan to mold us into the men and women he knows we can be. I'm sorry today is sad. I know you're drawing from the best comfort there is. Your family is blessed to be led by a mother like you. What a wonderful example of how to cope with sadness and trial. You're in my prayers today, that you'll feel comfort when it is hard.

whippetmom said...

((hugs))