Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The boys new room

Complete - finally! I guess it hasn't taken too long to complete, but it feels like it has. It only took me one trip to Hobby Lobby today to get the final two things!

I put up the cork board on either side of their window with their old initial so we can hang their artwork!

Here is the dresser with their new baseball lamp!

And their bunkbeds with the Sports Theme bedding - literally it is all furniture in there! So So thankful to have a basement were they spend their time playing! At least they are always guaranteed the big room!

We splurged and got stairs instead of a ladder. My peace of mind and hopefully no trips to the ER are well worth the extra money! Not to mention more drawer space in the steps!

Added metal artwork to the wall!

So there it is - they really like their new room - let's hope they enjoy being roommates for the next 14 years!

1 comments:

Snips and Snails said...

I like the stairs. And cute bedding! We looked at something similar for William but I decided to leave it the same for this house.