Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring is in the Air

After seeing a friend's blog post about making herself a new Spring Wreath....I decided I should try my hand at one. I didn't really have one for my door, so I took her idea but made it a little different!

Here is a picture of Sarah's....I had to copy it off of her page bc she is a private blogger! I love how full hers is!


And here is mine:


Thanks for the idea Sarah. And she lives in California, so no one will see I copied her! :)

On a different note....Little Misses room is almost complete. I just need David to hang another shelf and her curtain rod! Hopefully he will do that tomorrow- oh to have a husband who isn't exhausted all the time.....AF regular job, upgrading to AC (almost done), Masters homework, and all the family stuff in between!

Sunday I will be 9 weeks out....umm so not ready, but at the same time I am! I am tried of STILL throwing up occasionally, the headaches, the heartburn, the sleepless nights already! But I know that I'm just going to be more tired when she's here and I probably won't even think about eating, so that enjoyment won't be there either! But she'll be worth it!

I had my glucose test 2 weeks ago and it came back good. I am going every 2 weeks now. Weight gain is up to 14 pounds gained.....so not too bad! I gained 26 with the boys each time! I guess I just keep wondering when she will come. Both the boys came before due date - Jackson especially early! Will she be little (let's hope so) like her brothers (J- 5,11 M-6,2)? Have they invented anything in 2 1/2 years that make babies come out a different way.....less painful, etc?? :) I'm guessing a big fat NO on that one!

1 comments:

Snips and Snails said...

Pretty! Tulips are my favorite. I made a burlap wreath this week, still working on the bow.