Saturday, March 24, 2012

Zoo Day

We had Bee-utiful weather today, so we loaded the boys up and renewed our Zoo Membership for the year! We had a great 3 hrs at the zoo - which was needed bc everyone in our house (besides me) had a stomach virus last week- lasting a total of 7 days starting with Matthew, ending with Jackson and putting David right in the middle! I'm still not sure how I didn't catch it! And we also had rain for 4 days.....not just here and there- straight rain for 4 days! So to say that we enjoyed ourselves is an understatement! It was in the 70s and sunny! I wish all summer would be this nice!

It was also nice to have Daddy with us on this trip! We usually go during the week while Daddy is at work!



And here's my favorite animal there! Love love love their beauty!

Jackson and Matthew's favorite! This is the baby that was born last year! He was quite the entertainment today! He kind of reminded me of my little monkeys!

And David's favorite! I can't really disagree- they are amazing to look at!

And we always end the day with the farm- feeding the greedy little goats!

2 comments:

Liz said...

looks like great fun!

Sandy said...

I love the one with all the monkeys! :oP