Thursday, October 4, 2012

Earrings

I decided to get Shelby's ear pierced.  Yeah I know - some people are going to think I am crazy...that's it should be her decision.  But I thought if we did it now - I could keep them cleaned really well until they heal and I can only imagine her getting older, wanting them, getting one done and saying no way on the other one.  And I don't really want her walking around with one earring in! 

I also got them done at a pedatrician's office, so hopefully the environment was very sterile!

Anyway- they are done!  I think she looks cute!  And she didn't cry nearly like she does when she gets shots!  :)


 

And this is how we spend our days.....rolling ALL OVER THE PLACE!



She's beginning to like her belly more that she can prop herself up on her arms.  And the last few days she is relaxing enough to lay her head down to the side and just rest!

1 comments:

The Kiser Family said...

She's so cute, Elizabeth! And growing so fast! Love her shoes, Meredith has the same ones. :)