Friday, January 11, 2013

Big Girl Bath

This little lady had her first REAL bath last night!  She's been doing so much the last couple weeks......I'm trying not to think how fast see seems to be growing up! In just over 4 months she's going to have a birthday.  sniff sniff


She didn't really know what to think about the bath.  She would reach out and touch the water in amazement!  I never could get a good smile out of her- she was concentrating too hard!

Also this month we have gotten rid of the swing and the playmat (yay for them going to a good home of a dear friend)!  So I guess that means we are officially done having kids.  BOO!  I think I would have one more, but David is pretty set on no more! 

She has began crawling, pulling up to her knees and even up to her feet a few times!  She is eating 3 times a day, loves puffs now, but still loves to nurse and is doing it a lot still!   We are on a good morning nap schedule (which gives me time to run on my treadmill - bye bye to those last few pounds) and she's down between 7-8pm for the night (waking once still to nurse).  Our afternnoon nap is so off bc she wants to nap about 2:30, but I have to leave to get Jackson from school at 3, so this is causing a bit of a conflict!


0 comments: