Sunday, January 27, 2013

Valentine Boxes- Lego Style

Jackson had to make a Valentine Box for his February homework assignment.  Thank goodness for things such as Pinterest b/c I saw this cute Lego idea that seemed easy enough for me to accomplish with a little one crawling around!  Also Jackson is WAY into Ninjago- a Lego show on TV and he is getting into big boy Legos more and more!  So it was a win win!
 
And EVERYTHING big brother does, little brother has to also.....so he did a Valentine Box also!
 
Matthew decided on yellow and he painted a lot of it. He got bored and I had to finish it! Then we took the easy way out with him and I let him pick out stickers to decorate his with!



Jackson did a really good job of painting his - I helped him fill in a few places, but he did most of the work himself.  And then he did have me help him glue the Ninjago pieces on that I printed out......placement was all up to him of course. 



And what makes it better is we are done 2 weeks before Valentine's Day! 

0 comments: