Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day

We are in the middle of a good snow here! This is day 2 and looks like we have somewhere between 10-12 inches.  It started yesterday morning giving us about 4-5 inches, then it stopped about 3 or so and started back about 8pm last night.  We even had thunder and lightening through the night.  This morning I woke up to 6-7 inches I would say.  It stopped for a bit, but the last round has started and should last til about 7pm tonight. 

I shoveled the drive yesterday and had part of it done this morning when I took a break.  To my surprise - my sweet neighbor had done it when I went back out with the boys to play/work again on it.  What a wonderful gift to receive! 

The boys are having a great time in it- throwing snow balls and shoveling.  We haven't made a snowman yet bc Shelby isn't a fan of being in her walker in the garage for too long and this mama only has 2 hands.  But I think it will be around a while and maybe we will get one made after all! 

I'm not much a snow person- I'm more of a watch from the window with a good book and a cup of coffee by the fire kind of person.  But I'm trying to embrace it with my snow loving boys since this may be our last snow for a LONG time!  :)








0 comments: