Monday, July 27, 2009

WCU

Cristie and I stopped by our old college on the way home from Misty's house - Western Carolina University. We had such a good time talking about the good ole days and seeing all the new changes. It has been 6 years....seriously where has the time gone???

Here is the Alumni Tower that sits in the middle of campus

Had to have our pics taken under the tower!

This is David's old dorm - Benton

This is Moore Hall where all my classes were for HIM....they say it is haunted??

Cristie and I outside of Moore Hall

This is the building I use to work in - David too actually!

This is the Tuck River that is right by where I use to live. David loved fishing in this river.

And here is my old house....lived there with Kelly and Chris until they graduated and then Cristie, Jennifer and Mary the last year!

0 comments: