Tuesday, December 22, 2009

4 month Well Baby - a little early

Matthew had his 4 month Well Baby Check Up today (a couple weeks early b/c they were booked up in Jan) and he is growing, growing. He is now 13.2 pounds and 26 1/4 inches long (up from 11.4 pounds and 22 1/4 inches long in early Nov). I think I am going to have a tall one on my hands....make that 2 tall ones.

I checked out Jackson's stats at 4 months exactly and he was 13 pounds 6 ounces and 25 1/4 inches long. So it looks like Matthew is ahead in height and may be about equal in pounds come 2 more weeks.

All in all an uneventful trip to the Doc which is what you want at this age! :)

Here are some pictures I took today.....Matthew is finally liking his Bumbo!

Mr Smiley!

Nom Nom Nom...the fists are constantly in his mouth and the drooling has begun!

My other sweet boy!

Kisses!

1 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Matthew has changed SO much! Your boys are too cute!