Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Homeowners Again!

We are finally in our house and it feels good! We have more room than we have ever had, but I think we will fill it nicely with our growing family of 4!

Our main floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, kitchen, dining room, living room, and laundry area. And then our basement has a huge rec area, a huge bedroom and another bath.

Here are some pictures of the outside....I will post more pictures later as I start to finish rooms! Right now we are buried in boxes it seems!

It looks like a regular one story from the front

But from the back you can see it is much larger!

Here is our view from the back deck- we back up to some trees and a creek!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house is beautiful! I know you are so excited! I need your mailing address so I can mail your Christmas card! Email it to me--erikaballison@yahoo.com Love ya! Merry Christmas!