Sunday, October 17, 2010

Denver Rock n Roll Half Marathon

It's over...and I have the sore joints to prove it! We had a great time Rockin and Rolling with everyone in Denver!

I didn't feel as prepared for this one, but that was my fault - I don't think I trained as hard.
So the results are as follows:

I was one of 15,000 runners

Time: 2hr 17min 59sec -almost 10 minutes slower than my last one :(
Overall finish : 4,847 0f 15,000
Finish among all females: 2,855
Finish in my division (Females age 30-34): 653


Sharon did very good also despite the bronchitis she has been fighting!

Hugs for Nana from our biggest fan!



Now what's next??
I think I am doing an 8K for Jackson's Speech School in a couple weeks....other than that nothing is planned!
And I still have a goal to run a half in less than 2 hrs one day!

1 comments:

Amanda B. said...

You rock! Congrats on finishing up at altitude! You can come run the Phoenix one in Jan!