Thursday, October 14, 2010

We made it in one piece at least....

to Colorado that is! The trip was uneventful and the boys didn't make a peep until we were about 30 miles out and Matthew just started throwing up everywhere....ughhh! But we made it after a couple stops, a couple changes in clothes and a thousand baby wipes!

I thought that we must have a baby that gets carsick.....Wrong! We soon found out that he must have a stomach virus. And then he was nice enough to share with Mommy and a little with brother!

So after 3 full days of being inside and feeling like I was dying....I finally feel normal again and Matthew and Jackson are on their way to being on the mend also!

So we ventured out today....and this is what we saw! And the first time I took my camera out since we got here! :(

The mountains finally got their first snowfall! It is absolutley breath taking here and I know why people refer to it as God's Country!
We have lots of fun things still planned and lots and lots of family to see with only one week to go!

0 comments: