Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Little Bit of Spring

is popping up in my yard! Do you see that little bit of GREEN!
(yeah yeah I know we need mulch!) David dug up some bushes and he transplanted my daylillies here, but we are still in need of mulch!

We spent much of today outside playing, enjoying the 70 degree weather, but alas tomorrow is suppose to bring cooler temps and rain. {sigh}
Matthew is a big fan of the sandbox this year.....got to remember to get more sand.

Jackson has been pushing this truck since he could walk! It has gone many a mile!

Now brother likes it too! He actually has a metal one that I need to bring outside to stay.

Jackson and this shovel are going to be the death of me....constant digging were I say not too and raising it in the air about little brother's head high as he swings it.

Bailey has the right idea! Looks like she is working on her tan!

Peek a Boo - Baby!

1 comments:

whippetmom said...

Gavin whacked Ellie with my gardening trowel today...not cool.
Can't believe how big M is!! And Wallace misses his g/f ;)