Tuesday, February 22, 2011

These boots are made for walking.....

I finally broke down and bought Jackson some rainboots....I couldn't beat the price: clearance of 60% off and then an additional 30% off of that! I should have just paid full price months ago bc he H.A.S.N.O.T taken them off yet!
I took this with my phone and it is awful blurry :( But his are blue cammo.
And note: the cool way to wear them are with your pants legs bunched up above them...or so that's what I am told!

So I figured I BETTER go buy little brother some since he is my shoe fanatic anyway. Poor boy has a tenny tiny foot...he MAY be close to getting into a 4. I went ahead and bought him a 5/6 bc that is the smallest size they had and at least he will get a LOT of wear out of them! He was very excited when he came home from MDO to see his little surprise!
His are green with bugs all over them!


1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, Matthew looks so grown up in that picture! I can't believe how big he's gotten. They're both cute as can be!