Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snowy Day

We had our 2nd snow fall of the year this past week. We ended up with about 6 inches, although because of the wind, we had some areas with grass showing through and then areas over a foot!

Our doggies are NOT a fan of the snow....let me in, let me in!

The boys



This is how Matthew played in the snow. He has had a TERRIBLE cough and I thought it was best for him to stay indoors. He was not happy with Mamma!
The forecast is calling for about 40% chance of snow Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday.....so we will see if we will be covered in white a little while longer!
I'm already ready for Spring myself! :)

1 comments:

Oak City Books said...

The fenced backyard looks SOOO nice!!! It must be nice on non-snowy ...well, and snowy days to send the kids out there and take your coffee cup with you all :)