Monday, April 16, 2012

The Dairy Farm

Jackson had his last field trip of Preschool today and I was super excited about it since it was to a Dairy Farm! I just love all things country and since I grew up having these animals, I was excited to see how the boys would react!

Here is Farmer Dave squirting the milk! :)

I really enjoyed myself b/c I didn't really know anything about dairy cows- we had beef cows growing up. I feel a little more educated today!

They had all sorts of animals there including this cute little lamb and goat!




My boys loved petting all the animals!

Jackson probably has no idea that I had pet chickens growing up! Melts my heart seeing him hold one of his own!

They had pig races too- so so much fun for the kids! Matthew said this was his favorite!

And then they had tons of things for the kids to do and play on! What a great field trip!




0 comments: