Sunday, June 9, 2013

Loving the beach

We hit the beach this weekend for some fun in the sun!  This was the boys 2nd time since being here, mine and Shelby's 1st!  We stayed back the last time to unpack boxes! 
 
Little Miss loved it all- the water, the sand!  I think we have a beach baby on our hands! 
 
 Matthew loves the sand and the water- but likes to be carried out by Daddy (he's a little nervous about the waves).  And no pictures of Jackson bc he was ALWAYS out in the water!  I only had my phone on me, but I hope to take the camera back next time! 
 This is how Shelby and I spent the last hour we were there - hanging out under the umbrella! 
 
 
We are STILL waiting on our 2nd shipment from the house- fun times I tell you!  And then I'll try to get some house pics up!  At least all the beds are here, right??

0 comments: