Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

Oh my goodness- what a Christmas! Jackson got SO MUCH he doesn't even know what to play with! Of course David and I racked up too, so no complaining on our parts! We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Santa came!

My parents got Jackson this Power Wheel 4-wheeler and he LOVES it! My brother and dad have 4-wheelers, so he is part of the cool crowd now! Sorry David!

All for me???


Cool a race track!

Robin helping Jackson with his presents.
A big rig and cars from Robin's mom and dad.

Dee and Robin helping Jackson - they gave him roller skates and a helmet with knee & elbow pads! (along with so much more....T-ball set, dragon toy that walks, etc)

Jackson helping!

More opening - my mom, dad, David and Jackson

This was the mess after we finished!

0 comments: