Sunday, December 28, 2008

Boys and their toys!

Now all the boys have a 4-wheeler except for David! Sorry David - I don't think you will be getting one anytime soon, but hopefully one day! :)

Papa and Jackson on Papa's new toy!

Uncle Dee and Jackson on Dee's old toy!

Daddy and Jackson wishing he had one too!

The boys on their 4-wheelers!

David taking my Dad's out for a spin and having a good ole time!

(I seriously just posted about 5 new posts, so check them out below! I think I am caught up now.)

2 comments:

The Kernea Family said...

I have to hop on mine every time I go back home. I used to spend all day long riding. I love Jackson's new ride, too cute!

The Campbell Family said...

Great pictures! It looks like you are having a great time! Enjoy the rest of your time there (I can't believe how fast our break is going!) Take care!