Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh Loveys

I didn't know if Jackson would ever take to a Special Lovey......but he did a few months ago! Some of you have seen it in several pictures - one being on the potty! This is what he gets at naptime and bedtime and he goes right to sleep! We don't let him take it out of the house, but there has been more than one occasion when David and I couldn't find it at bedtime. Can you say PANIC! I went to the UNC website a few weeks ago looking for a backup, but no luck. Grandpa Akins who gave it to him promised he would try to get another one in January when he had business there. I just really wanted a backup!
Well what do you know......we now have 2 backups thanks to Tara! THANK YOU THANK YOU! This was the best gift ever! She happened to find them on ebay....who would have known??

Here are his 2 new loveys....as you can see it opens up and there is a 'baby" inside. He always takes his baby out and gives it a kiss!

I didn't realize how old his looked - it is on the right in case you couldn't tell!

This is Jackson's new "baby". His bear needs some repair work done to its head (beads were starting to come out) and I haven't gotten around to it, so I stuck his new frog from Brad and Cristie in there. It has been doing the job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Elizabeth! Nice to hear from you. Your little guy is super cute. I am enjoying mommyhood...it's the best.

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Jackson's lovey cracks me up! :) About the cards... I've got them hanging on the garland with ornament hooks... and Bes isn't tall enough to get to them... may not work out so well next year, huh? :)