Monday, February 23, 2009

He is not even 2 yet???

Jackson is heading into the terrific - no TERRIBLE 2's full force! I can't turn my back for a minute before he has got himself into something. It is a good thing I got pregnant in December b/c I might be rethinking this if we were thinking about it now!
I hear uh-uh -uh.....and turn around to find him STUCK in the rungs of the rocking chair. Not his leg, not his arm, but he is stuck at his waist. aiyaya How did he get like this....by his feet or by his head. I finally figure it out and get him out of there - and I didn't even have to call for back up this time! David isn't flying today, so he would be available - but I really don't want to have to call the Flight Room twice in one week needing help getting Jackson out of _____ (you fill in the blank).
I was too worried about getting him out to take a picture but here is where he got stuck. It is not a very big opening.

I seriously believe this is only the face a mother could love.....look he is thinking of something else to get in I bet!

1 comments:

whippetmom said...

Our boys are peas in a pod for getting into trouble!!