Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All sorts of stuff!

Wow! I have been a horrible blogger lately! Well, and a horrible wife, mother, friend, etc! This baby is doing a number on me and it does seem to feel like he/she is starting to let up some! A quick update on me....I am now almost 10 weeks and the last 4 weeks have been rather painful. My energy is gone, but the worst part is the sickness. Baby gummybear is not as nice as Jackson was to me. I seemed to stay sick all day- trying any old timey trick I have heard of. I recently called the Dr and said I needed something stronger, so I am on Zofran now, also taking Vit B6, Ginger pills, and using Seabonds. All in all I am starting to get better. I seem to have a good day or two and then a bad one or two. But I will take that! I actually have my first appointment this Thursday and will be getting an ultrasound, so tune back in for pictures!
And David has been such a blessing....Mr. Mom I should call him. He will cook dinner, get Jackson ready for bed, play with him, clean the kitchen...anything when I feel bad. I just love him! Although last night I semi cooked in the first time in over a week (and actually ate...since I hardly eat enough to keep a toddler alive). That felt like a step in the right direction!

Now Jackson...here are some pictures of him recently.

Remember he has back-up babies now. Well he saw one up in the closet, so here he is will 2 babies. I have done a better job of hiding back-up baby now!


Oh and we are potty training...not something I really feel like doing and not going full force, but some. Lets just say David is SO much better at this than me. Do you think the AF would give him leave to potty train?? I doubt it! :)


Lastly- we went to Walmart and they have their Spring Gardening stuff out and we saw kid size gardening tools, so we had to get them for him. He loves them and they come in all bright colors...so go out and get them for your big kids!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your appt. tomorrow! Can't wait to hear about it! Love--Erika Allison

Anonymous said...

Ship him up here this spring....we have plenty of gardening he can do!

Anonymous said...

Little farmer Jackson, he can help Uncle Clyde in the corn field. His Aunty Flora thinks he is too cute. Can not believe he is almost 2.