Saturday, January 31, 2009

I've been Tagged by Cindy

Cindy tagged me in her Blog, so I am suppose to tell you 10 of my pet peeves. This should be fun!

1. I can't stand people who do not return their shopping carts....especially at WalMart!
2. It drives me crazy for someone to think they know a little something about everything....sorry but you are not that smart folks!
3. It drives me insane to see people smoking in cars with kids - especially if the windows are up...kill yourselves, but your kids should have the right to grow up cancer free!
4. On the topic of kids and cars....it drives me crazy when the parents don't make their children buckle up in the car. Seriously where are your brains??
5. When David loses his items and always blames me for moving them! This is true- don't let him lie to you!
6. It also aggravates me when people do not pick up after their dogs on walks....I seriously don't want to scrap your dog poop off my shoe. And also keep your dogs on a leash or I will let me dog eat your dog! (That was 2 I think)
7. I like for my house to be picked up, but I find it virtually impossible to do with a toddler and a husband.
8. I like to know things ahead of time and not be surprised - which is why I am having a hard time with this whole Assignment Night thing.......
9. It upsets me that people talk about trying to lose weight and do nothing about it. Don't go to McDonalds and Super Size it - that isn't how it works!
10. I really get my biscuits burned when I am in line checking out and the checkout lady is on her cell phone. I think that is against policy in the first place and secondly - give us a little respect. On the same note, I do not use my cell phone while checking out. I do think it is rude.

Okay that was easier than I thought! Now I have to tag 6 people I think so : Liz, Jennifer Jones, Amy, Jenny, Tara C or B, and Stephanie. Lets hear it girls!

3 comments:

Traci said...

I feel the same way about carts and you know how I feel about people that don't pick up after their dogs! lol

Anonymous said...

burns your biscuits hmm??

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Apparantley when Fiona and Fugly are officially frogs you are to keep them as pets (um,no.)or donate them to a classroom, etc... as per the instructions. It clearly states that you are not to let them into the wild for they will not survive... I'll let Brad handle that when the time comes... I shoudln't be complaining... he had a pet snake when we first started dating! I don't do well with reptiles or amphibians.