Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Roller Man

Jackson got Roller Skates along with a helmet and knee/elbow pads for Christmas! We decided to get them out today and give them a try since it was a little warmer out. We started with the spiderman pads and the helmet.....not a big fan of those! He doesn't like being confined I guess, but I did get a picture of him. Very cute!

Then we decided to put on the skates and see how he would do. They have 3 levels, so we started off with level 1 where he basically just walks in them and learns to balance. He did really well in the grass, but I had to help him on the driveway since he wanted to be the Evil Knievel of Toddlers and skate with no safety pads/helmet. Check out the picture...we still have on one knee pad and I think he still has on the elbow pads.

I hope he enjoys skating, unlike me! You can't get me on those things - just ask David!

1 comments:

Traci said...

How cute! I don't skate either and Andy complains that he can't teach A&E by himself. Whatever! lol After you teach Jackson, I will send my two over!