Sunday, January 4, 2009

Boys will be Boys

Jackson took a 3 hr nap today and David decided to go and check on him even though we hadn't heard a peep out of him. And it is a good thing he did. All of a sudden I hear "Come here....QUICK"!
So what do I see when I go in?? A little boy in a crib, no pants on, no diaper on, and poop! YES POOP! He had gone poop in his diaper and decided to take it off....YUCK! I get grossed out just thinking about it! So David rushed him to the tub.....scrubbed him down while I clean up the mess. Luckily it was contained and we found it in time before he made too much of a mess. Now I am going to be checking on him constantly instead of relaxing while he is taking such a good nap!
Happy New Year to me! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy am I glad he did not do that here!!

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

From what I hear Brad played in his poop on a regular basis and everyone is just waiting for Bes to do it... But if it makes you feel any better yesterday Bes had something in her mouth (and I can't believe that I am telling you this) and get ready for this... it was a tick!!! It makes me light headed to just think about it! Must have fallen off Miller and yes, she had bit into it! UGH! Anybody want a chocolate lab? :)

Anonymous said...

I had that same problem just yesterday in fact. I got a little fussy during nap time.....

HE HE HE

I would have vomicked!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for this to happen...I've come in to the no diaper on before..but thankfully he hadn't pooped!!

Snips and Snails said...

And I thought pooping in the tub was bad.

Kelly said...

I can't tell you how many times Chloe has pooped in the tub, poor Cameron right? And this was after Chloe went poop on the potty right before she got in the tub. A couple of weeks ago, Chloe kept pulling at the back of her diaper, saying "poop, poop", and then she looked down and made this "eww" face.....she got messy poo all over her hand...nasty!!!