Thursday, January 8, 2009

Reunited Again!

Jackson had his first friend, Gavin, come over and play on Tuesday! Gavin had to move to LA with his mom and dad back about 5 months ago, but you would have thought that when they saw each other- he had never moved! Jackson went right up to Gavin, patting him on the back saying "Hey Hey". It was very cute! They played very well together except the time Gavin took his lovey. Haha - That is what Jackson gets for taking everything from Gavin all the time! :)

It was so good to see Liz too. She was my first real AF friend and I so bad hate that she has moved on. Thank goodness for email, facebook, texting and blogs! We will most likely never be stationed together again until maybe our husbands are flying a desk! :) Liz is pregnant expecting a little girl in a few months! And oh how cute is her baby bump. I only hope I look like that in a few months! Good seeing you guys! Come back anytime!

Here are some pictures of the boys!




2 comments:

Traci said...

Awww they are such big boys! I bet they had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures!! I was so glad to get to see you again too! :)