Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Jackson is still in his crib b/c I am just not ready to give up my sleep (that is going to come soon enough with another one on the way). I am not ready for him to realize he can get out of bed to play or come and see what mommy and daddy are doing! Oh it gives me a headache just thinking about it! Not to mention I have several friends making the transition or recently did and I have heard the horror stories! :)
We do indeed have his big boy bed here though. We brought it back form NC and all we have to buy is a mattress! But it will be a little longer before this transition takes place as long as he doesn't decided to start climbing out of his bed!
Last night we went in to cover him up and this is what we found....so sweet! He was snuggling with his bear! And no we did not turn the light on - we just used the flash on our camera! :) Now why would I mess this up with a big boy bed!??!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the crib..too bad I gave birth to a monkey who could climb out of it...naps are better though, he went right to sleep today, and he always goes straight to bed at night!! But I still miss the crib...:(