Thursday, March 26, 2009

15 weeks, 5 days

Here is an updated prego picture..... some of you have been asking for it! I have been feeling much better (until today). Right before David's graduation I felt normal again and stopped being sick - my magic week seems to be 14 weeks with both kiddos. What is it that just changes from throwing up one day and feeling great the next?? Unfortunately last night I wasn't feeling too great, but thought it might be something I ate. Too bad today I have gotten sick a few times, but I did pop a couple Zofran! :) I am hoping this isn't going to last and I wake up in the morning feeling great! If not, I did have a great couple weeks and accomplished a ton!
We go in 2 weeks from today to find out if we are having a boy or girl.....my guess is girl but we shall see!

15 weeks, 5 days

0 comments: