Thursday, March 26, 2009

The joys of moving....

Out with the old and no more new please! If there is one thing I love about the military it is moving and getting to go through your stuff. We have done this twice since we have been here and it feels so great to cleanse your house! We still have SO much stuff it seems, but I am sure we will go through it all again when we get to KS.
I sometimes think about my family- who most of them have lived in the same house for 35+ years.....yikes. My Gma passed away about a year ago and seeing what all my parents had to go through to clean out her house was rough. My parents have 2 houses and I think they are finding joy in knowing that my brother and I will have to go through them one day! Thanks a lot! :)

David had to take down our building....it was a lot easier coming down!

Our back patio now- the stuff in the building had to go somewhere.

The only good thing about your neighbors leaving is you can steal their trashcans to use!

Bailey during all of this.....just finding some shade to lay in!

0 comments: