Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Update

I had a Drs Appt this morning and all went well.... heart beat sounded strong, blood pressure is still under control and we are right on track! I did get a different prescription for nausea/vomiting and it is actually a patch I will wear behind my ear.....side effect may include dilated pupil on side with patch! GREAT! But he thinks it will work - can't remember the name of it right now and it was rather long! Weight gain is at negative 3 pounds again, so I don't really have to worry about maternity clothes anytime soon! :) We have a scheduled ultrasound for April 9th at 10am to find out pink or blue! Pray baby is cooperative and will let us see! :)

*** On a side note - our blog will be going private for a month or so and then back to normal. Just something we are doing (don't ask), so comment if you would like me to send you out an email adding you to our friends list for the short time we are doing this! And I may need your email too if I don't have it! If not, no worries, you can catch up on the blog later when it is public again! :)

9 comments:

whippetmom said...

Well you know I want in on it while it's private! Glad your appointment went well, and wondering why my OB didn't tell me about this patch...if it works, let me know what it is...for next time (if that ever happens!!)

Jenny Brooks said...

i want to stay in the loop! Yay for more doctor appts, those are one thing I don't miss anymore!

Leah said...

i need to stay updated!!

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Add me to "the list"... How's the patch working?? I can't believe that you will find out in just a few weeks what you are having... I can't wait! I don't see how people don't find out!!!

Smith family said...

Count me in!

oqzobomberwife said...

i'm horrible at blogging, but i'm really good at reading others blogs :) i'm so happy to hear that baby and mommy are doing well! love to you all!

Anonymous said...

add me!

Anonymous said...

add me too. Also you said dont ask so I am going to. Why are you making it private?

Anonymous said...

If you end up having to go private...please keep me in the loop...I love watching Jackson and catching up with you guys. knjhaynes@verizon.net.

Krystal