Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our Basement

The spare bedroom/office. It is so nice that when family comes to visit that they have their own space....bedroom, bathroom, living area! I no longer feel cramped when we have visitors! Visitors ALWAYS welcome!

The office side minus the mirror for the dresser that the movers BROKE! grrrr!

Bedroom looking in at the bathroom

Bathroom from the rec room entrance

View of bath from the bedroom

David's man cave- our sitting area w/ TV. David is still trying to get all cords and devices out of sight....he is having problems with the Cable Box, so it is out still. We still need to put stuff on the walls, but I have no idea what I am going to put up yet.

Jackson (and soon to be Matthew's) play area. I LOVE LOVE having all the toys downstairs and out of view! The door at the end leads to the bedroom.

Our storage room in the basement! I LOVE IT!

The other side- still SO much to unpack and go through, but at least it is hidden!

2 comments:

The Farmer Family said...

nice space! I hope we can come sometime.

Traci said...

What an awesome house! I would love to have a guest room!